If I deactivate my account on Facebook will the person I’m currently in a relationship with still have my name next to their “In a relationship with” tab? Or will it just clear that and not show anything?
Someone else asked:
If I deactivate my Facebook account, will my partner’s relationship status still show my name or will doing that change it?
Yes, when you deactivate your Facebook account, the relationship status of the person you say you’re in a relationship with will be gone and it won’t show anything.
If you later re-activate your Facebook account, it’ll come back again.
People have tried this and this is how it has proven to work. Don’t get into any fights with your significant other if the status all of a sudden changes. Find out if they have deactivated their account before you get mad at them. 🙂
- deactivate fb account relationship status
- deactivate facebook relationship
- if i deactivate my facebook will relation remain
- what happens to relationship status wehb you deactivate
- does it remove your relationship if you deactivate your facebook
- does my relationship status reappear if i reactivate fb
- facebook deleting relationship status does it change the other persons
- facebook trlationship status disabled
- fb deactivate status
- does facebook delete relationship status when you deactivate profile
- does deactivating your Facebook remove your relationship status
- does deactivating facebook delete RELATIONSHIP STATUS
- will deactivating my fb make my active status dissapear
- delete facebook account status
- DeacTivAtED relationship status
- deactivate facebook account what happens