If I deactivate my account on Facebook will the person I’m currently in a relationship with still have my name next to their “In a relationship with” tab? Or will it just clear that and not show anything?
Someone else asked:
If I deactivate my Facebook account, will my partner’s relationship status still show my name or will doing that change it?
Yes, when you deactivate your Facebook account, the relationship status of the person you say you’re in a relationship with will be gone and it won’t show anything.
If you later re-activate your Facebook account, it’ll come back again.
People have tried this and this is how it has proven to work. Don’t get into any fights with your significant other if the status all of a sudden changes. Find out if they have deactivated their account before you get mad at them. 🙂
- deactivate facebook relationship
- if i deactivate my facebook will relation remain
- if i deactivate facebook relationship
- fb status deactivate fb account
- fb deactivated status for someone
- fb deactivated status
- fb deactivate status
- does my relationship status reappear if i reactivate fb
- does it remove your relationship if you deactivate your facebook
- does deactivating your Facebook remove your relationship status
- does deactivating facebook delete RELATIONSHIP STATUS
- does deactivating Facebook affect relationship status
- delete facebook account status
- DeacTivAtED relationship status
- deactivate facebook account what happens
- will deactivating my fb make my active status dissapear