A friend of mine got really mad at me and she knew what my Facebook password was, so she changed it and now I can’t login. I tried using a keylogger to find out what she’s using for my password but I can’t get it to work. What should I do?
Technically, your friend doing that may be in violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act and they could be committing a crime. You installing a keylogger on their computer may also be a crime as well. We don’t suggest you do this.
You can easily get your password reset by clicking on the “Forgot account?” link when you try to login. Facebook will help you recover your password. This is the best action to take.
Although it used to be fairly easy to guess someone’s password (their birthday, anniversary, pet’s name, etc.), Facebook has now made passwords stronger and people are notified if Facebook detects a strange login. It’s just not worth trying to hack an account.
If you do want to know how to do it, here seems to be some ways that might work:
4 Ways to Crack a Facebook Password & How to Protect Yourself from Them (wonderhowto.com)
- how to figure out someones password
- how to figure out someones password fb messenger
- how to figure out someones facebook password
- how can i get someones fb password
- how can i figure out someones password for facebook?
- how to find out someone messenger password
- how to guess someones facebook password
- how to find out someones facebook password
- How to hack someones facebook password without resetting it?
- how to guess someone facebook password
- w do i figure out my boyfriends password for messenger
- how to figure out someones facebook account
- how to figure out password to my facebook
- how to figure out password facebook
- how to figure out facebook password
- guessing someones facebook password