I’m trying to find out how long I’ve been on Facebook. Do you know how to find out when I started being a member on Facebook?
One way to find out how long you have been on Facebook is to go to your Activity Log and then choose the year on the right that’s listed last, then look through that year:
Keep going back until you find the earliest entry there.
Another way is to go to Settings:
Then click where it says “Download a copy of your Facebook data.”
You’ll then need to confirm your password and you’ll see a screen saying that it’ll take some time to put that together:
You’ll then get an email with your archive file:
Click on the link and you’ll go to Facebook where you can download the file:
You will get a zip file, which you’ll need to unzip. Double clicking it usually unzips it.
Inside that new folder will be some files and folders:
Go into the “html” folder and you’ll see some files:
Double click on the “timeline.htm” file and it should open your web browser. You’ll get a file with all your posts. Scroll down to the bottom to find the earliest entry. That is when you joined Facebook. Subtract that date from today’s date and that is how long you have been on Facebook.
- how long have i been on facebook
- how long have i been a member of facebook
- how long i’ve been on facebook
- how can you see how long youve been friends on face book
- find out how long ive been on facebook
- how do you find out how long youve been a member on facebook?
- how long have you been on facebook message
- how long have i joined facebook
- how long have i had a facebook account
- How long have you been on Facebook
- how long have I been on FB?
- see how long ive been on fb
- how long have i been a facebook member
- how do ifind out how long I have been on Facebook
- how do i find out how long ive been on facebook
- how can ypu find out how lonf you have been on fb