Okay I’m pretty sure I know the answer but on Facebook what does the little moon symbol mean next to someone’s name on the chat list? I’m pretty sure I know but I want to be %100 sure.
Yes, the symbols next to people in the chat window can be a little confusing. Here’s a guide that should help you:
- A green dot means they are available
- A number and a “h” or “m” tells you how long they’ve been on Facebook (h=hours, m=minutes)
- A Batman symbol type symbol is a game controller and that means they are playing a game
- The moon means they are idle and haven’t done anything in 10 minutes (this may not be used anymore)
In Facebook Messenger, when there’s a pinkish/purplish circle, that means they are near by. And a phone icon means they are using their phone.
- what does next mean on facebook
- what does a quarter moon by a person name on a iphone
- text message - small symbol next to name of person
- moon sign on facebook messenger camera
- what does the moon sign mean in text meassaging
- what does 1/4 moon sign on text mean
- what dies the moon icon mean on facebook when by a name
- wgat does yhe quarter moon mean by a contact name
- the moon near someones name in a text message
- a moon next to name on messenger
- moon shape on messenger next to name
- moon next to the person name
- moon next to a persons name in messenger
- iPhone what does the moon beside someone’s name mean
- How to put a moon on Facebook name?
- facebook messenger half moon