Why Am I Seeing ￼ in Posts and Comments on Facebook?
It’s called an “object replacement character” in Unicode and is used as placeholder in text for an otherwise unspecified object. That means ￼ is a replacement for an “object” that can’t be displayed/rendered on your screen.
It’s a placeholder for a special character, like how you see � sometimes. It might be text copied in from another document or some people think it’s an issue with iOS 13, which is iPhone and iPad users.
Just ignore it. It’s something your browser can’t display for some reason. It isn’t there on purpose.
- obj meaning
- obj emoji
- OBJ symbol
- what does obj mean in text
- What does OBJ mean on social media?
- what does obj mean on facebook
- what is OBJ
- why do I get OBJ
- what does obj mean
- why is facebook putting OBJ
- why do I keep seeing object replacement character
- obj mean on facebook
- obj symbol on facebook
- obj on facebook
- what does obj mean on buy sell pages on FB
- obj in facebook posts