Is there a way to remove the add as friend button on Facebook? I don’t want to be searched and added by people.
Go to the Privacy Settings in Facebook. In there, you want to lock down the “Who can send you friend requests?” setting to be “Friends” or “Friends of Friends.”
You can’t lock it down to nobody but you do control who you accept as friends. Changing this setting will help.
Here’s a video explaining how to remove the add friend button:
- How to stop add friend on Facebook
- how to remove ad friend to my Facebook page
- how to remove add friend button on facebook
- facebook add friend button disabled
- How to remove the add friend on facebook
- how to hide add friend button on facebook 2016
- switch off add friend on Facebook
- how to take away add friend button
- children facebook remove add button
- how do i remove the friend optuon on facebook?
- how do i delete the add freind button on my Facebook account
- HOW DO I DELETE MY ADD FRIEND FROM FACEBOOK
- how do i add a friend button to my facebook page
- how come I do not have an option to add someone as a friend on facebook
- why there is no add friend button on facebook
- how can I add the add friend button in Facebook