I just got an email saying that someone has confirmed me as a friend on Facebook but I never sent a friend request! Has my account been hacked? What should I do?
You have to be a little cautious here. If it’s an email that you received, check who the email is from – which email address. This kind of email could be someone trying to spoof Facebook. This means the sender might say “Facebook” but if you look at the email account, it’s a domain name other than facebook.com.
Don’t click on any links in the email. Instead, go to Facebook on your phone or computer. Next, check the list of your friends and see if that person is really on there. Search for them. If they aren’t listed there, then the email was fake.
This is called a phishing scam. You can report a phishing scam to Facebook.
- someone accepted a friend request i never sent
- how to tell if someone didnt accept friend
- when i send a friend request and it is accepted are their friends mine
- did not send friend request
- how does someone accept your friend request on facebook but you did not request friend them
- how does facebook friend request you did send accepted
- How can someone accept a friend request that I did not send
- friend request not made but facebook freind
- friend request accepted that i didnt request
- friend request accepted but never sent
- FB says i friended seone that I did not what should I do
- facebook i friend requested but not registering as friend
- facebook i am getting friends i didnt request
- facebook friend requests that i didnt make
- facebook friend request that you didnt send
- why does facebook send out friend i havent sent