I just got an email saying that someone has confirmed me as a friend on Facebook but I never sent a friend request! Has my account been hacked? What should I do?
You have to be a little cautious here. If it’s an email that you received, check who the email is from – which email address. This kind of email could be someone trying to spoof Facebook. This means the sender might say “Facebook” but if you look at the email account, it’s a domain name other than facebook.com.
Don’t click on any links in the email. Instead, go to Facebook on your phone or computer. Next, check the list of your friends and see if that person is really on there. Search for them. If they aren’t listed there, then the email was fake.
This is called a phishing scam. You can report a phishing scam to Facebook.
- how came i received notification that someone accepted my friend requests that ive never sent
- Someone accept my friend request and I didn’t accept it ?
- when i send a friend request and it is accepted are their friends mine
- people getting friend requests that i never sent
- someone accepted a friend request i never sent
- how to tell if someone didnt accept friend
- i dont remember putting in friend request and they have acceptred
- friend request accepted that i didnt request
- friend request accepted but never sent
- FB says i friended seone that I did not what should I do
- favcebook says someone accepted my friend request that i didnt friend
- facebook someone accepted a friend request i didnt send
- facebook i friend requested but not registering as friend
- can i delete a friend request on facebook if they havent acceoted yet
- facebook friend request that you didnt send
- facebook friend request i didnt send