I just got an email saying that someone has confirmed me as a friend on Facebook but I never sent a friend request! Has my account been hacked? What should I do?
You have to be a little cautious here. If it’s an email that you received, check who the email is from – which email address. This kind of email could be someone trying to spoof Facebook. This means the sender might say “Facebook” but if you look at the email account, it’s a domain name other than facebook.com.
Don’t click on any links in the email. Instead, go to Facebook on your phone or computer. Next, check the list of your friends and see if that person is really on there. Search for them. If they aren’t listed there, then the email was fake.
This is called a phishing scam. You can report a phishing scam to Facebook.
- how came i received notification that someone accepted my friend requests that ive never sent
- Someone accept my friend request and I didn’t accept it ?
- someone accepted a friend request i never sent
- people getting friend requests that i never sent
- when i send a friend request and it is accepted are their friends mine
- how can someone accept a friend request on facebook without you innitiating it
- i dont remember putting in friend request and they have acceptred
- how to tell if someone didnt accept friend
- Someone accepted a friend request I never sent 2021
- facebook friend request i didnt send
- favcebook says someone accepted my friend request that i didnt friend
- facebook why does someone accept your friend request but you didnt request
- facebook someone accepted a friend request i didnt send
- facebook i friend requested but not registering as friend
- why is my facebook sending friend request that i didnt send
- facebook friend accept i never sent