Can people tag you in a photo if you have deactivated your Facebook account?
They cannot tag you if you don’t have a Facebook account or if you deactivate it. Your name may still show up there but there won’t be a link to your Facebook page. The photo will still be there, of course.
If you don’t want to be tagged, instead of deleting your account, you can go to each picture or album and un-tag yourself.
I accidentally untagged myself in a Facebook photo. It was a part of a private photo album, so I now can’t even see the photo. What do I do?
Make sure you’re friends with that person and then you should be able to tag yourself in that photo again. This happened because they have the permissions on the photo or album set for just friends to see it.
- i disconnected my facebook account why can people still tag me
- how can someone tag you on facebook but you deactivated it
- can you tag a friend on facebook if theyve deactivated their account?
- can you tag a deactivated facebook account
- can you tag a deactivated facebook
- can you be tagged if your facebook account is deactivated
- can people tag you on social media when youre deleting your account
- can people tag you deactivated facebook
- can people see your post if u are tagged with account suspended on FB
- can i be tagged on Facebook if I dont have an account
- Can friends tag me on Facebook if my account is deleted
- can friends still see tags of me after my facebook deactivated